In between taking notes on various sexual positions and acts, Jeanne offhandedly answered my silly questions.
1. If you could invite any famous person, dead or alive, for dinner, what would you eat?
Depends upon the guest. I love to cook and foreign food is a favorite. So, for Lucrezia Borgia, one of my favorite people, it would be old school Italian dishes from her neck of the woods, Emilia Romagna. An elaborate menu, including: Pasticcio alla Ferrarese. A very fancy dish that would probably take me all day to make. But only the best for Lucrezia. If I want to live to cook another day.
2. Who do you think you are?
Most of the time I haven't a clue!
3. What’s your problem?
4. If you could have one wish, would you give it to me?
Why not? I'm pretty sure you wouldn't kick Antonio Banderas out of your bed.[RR: You'd be right].
5. Where you at?
Wherever I am at the moment. And soon I won't even know that.
6. If you had to choose only one vice, what would it be?
Sloth. I like my naps. [RR: Me too; shall we take one now?]
7. What’s your favorite brand of cereal?
Kellogg's Rice Krispies. It really freaks me out what a weird guy the founder was.
8. When you wake up in the morning, what celebrity do you most resemble?
Phyllis Diller -- that hair, those bloodshot eyes... [RR: And don't forget the laugh!]
9. Do you know your ass from a hole in the ground? And if so, how do you tell the difference?
Mine is more round, more firm, more lily-white
10. Do you have anything you’d like to plug?
Oh, boy, Rick, the punchline that fits this question!
I'm a native New Yorker from Brooklyn, married for thirty-odd years to my high school sweetheart. I now live on a mountain top in rural Pennsylvania but will soon be following a wandering star somewhere over the rainbow. I play guitar and studied voice privately with a coach from Julliard. I sing everything from folk music to Grand Opera - in ten languages including Gaelic and Hebrew. My day job involves music therapy for seniors.