Dan Stone has a new novel out...his first, called The Rest of Our Lives. He's in a good place right now. He's in my tub, where we're sharing a bubble bath and a bottle of Cold Duck and some Ritz crackers. I've let him into my bath only on the condition that he will answer ten silly questions. He was only too happy to comply. Here's what he said:
1. If you could invite any famous person, dead or alive, for dinner, what would you eat?
Hm, I know it's a bit clichéd, but maybe Jesus? . . . a little wine . . . a little bread . . . some devil's food cake . . .
2. Who do you think you are?
I forget . . .
3. What’s your problem?
I forget . .
4. If you could have one wish, would you give it to me?
If you give it back . . .
5. Where you at?
All over the map.
6. If you had to choose only one vice, what would it be?
Never having to choose only one vice.
7. What’s your favorite brand of cereal?
Something healthy with lots of sugar on it.
8. When you wake up in the morning, what celebrity do you most resemble?
Brad Pitt in an early scene from Benjamin Button.
9. Do you know your ass from a hole in the ground? And if so, how do you tell the difference?
Only by what's being planted in it.
10. Do you have anything you’d like to plug?
Besides Johnny Depp? My first novel, The Rest Of Our Lives, now available at Lethe Press Books and on Amazon in paperback and Kindle versions!
Dan Stone is an author, poet, life coach, and college instructor whose fiction, poetry, and essays have appeared in Focus on the Fabulous: Colorado GLBT Voices, Charmed Lives: Gay Spirit in Storytelling, White Crane Journal, A&U Magazine, Astropoetica, Gents, Badboys, and Barbarians, New Gay Male Poetry, and Rebel Yell: Stories by Contemporary Southern Gay Authors. He is working on his second novel, a collection of poems, and a children's book and can be reached via his website.