Wednesday, June 10, 2009
10 Silly Questions with Jolie du Pre
I had the pleasure of hanging out quite a bit with the luscious and leggy Jolie du Pre last March when we both attended EPICon in Las Vegas. And let me tell you, the bon vivant, writer, and editor extraordinaire is equally good at being sexy and silly.
Recently, Jolie and I sat down at Chicago's swank Dew Drop Inn on the north side where I put it to her (my silly questions interview, that is). Over ice-cold cans of Old Style beer, Jolie really opened up (like a flower) and revealed the following.
1. If you could invite any famous person, dead or alive, for dinner, what would you eat?
We'd eat Spaghetti Carbonara, salad, Italian bread, and we'd drink plenty of Chianti.
2. Who do you think you are?
I'm opinionated, self assured, annoyed, happy, attractive, bisexual, and smart.
3. What’s your problem?
I don't have enough time in my 24 hours to get everything done that I need to get done.
4. If you could have one wish, would you give it to me?
My wish is to have enough time in my 24 hours to get everything done that I need to get done. And if I get it, I’m too selfish to give it to you. (Wink)
5. Where you at?
I’m in a very good place, but I’m still trying to find a balance.
6. If you had to choose only one vice, what would it be?
Coffee? Wine? Sex? The answer is coffee.
7. What’s your favorite brand of cereal?
Kirkland Signature Blueberry Pecan Cereal with Natural Flavor
8. When you wake up in the morning, what celebrity do you most resemble?
When I wake up? Before my shower and before my coffee? A bald Whitney Houston on crack. [Rick: This is my favorite answer.]
9. Do you know your ass from a hole in the ground? And if so, how do you tell the difference?
I don’t know my ass from a hole in the ground because I'm an intellectual woman with no common sense.
10. Do you have anything you’d like to plug?
Why yes! Visit me at my Examiner.com page
WIN A FREE COPY OF SWING! Adventures in Swinging by Today's Top Erotica Writers Edited by Jolie du Pre. To be eligible to win a free download of this sizzling anthology from Logical Lust, you need only do two things:
1. Follow this blog (see link on the right)
2. Leave a comment below