Here's how it works:
1. Read and respond to the questions from the author below (just put your answers in the comment section).
2. Leave a way to contact you should you win a FREE book.
That's it! This week Melissa Bradley, author of the bestselling sexy horror romp, Maxie Briscoe: Werewolf, offers up a FREE copy of her scary, steamy tale to one lucky reader just for answering the questions below:
1. If you could give away a book to open someone up to the joy of reading, what would it be and why?
2. What draws you to an author you’ve never read before?
3. If you could meet any character from a favorite story, who would it be? Why?
4. What book or books do you reread from time to time?
5. What is your perfect reading experience?
Just post your answers in the comments section below. Melissa will choose a winner within 48 hours and will announce it here and, hopefully, be in touch with you!
Melissa Bradley grew up the eldest of five in a storytelling, book-loving family on Chicago’s Southeast Side. Some of her fondest memories include being regaled by tales of giants and goblins by her father. She has a passion for stories of history, romance, adventure and fantasy featuring strong women. An avid bookophile, she can often be found in a library or bookstore when not writing or working her day job. She loves to hear from people and you can visit her at http://myspace.com/melbwrites. She also has a blog called Melissa’s Imaginarium and you can visit the site at http://melissasimaginarium.